Auto-Renewal is a unique and beneficial service that automatically renews the McAfee product subscription once it expires. It ensures that your antivirus service won’t be interrupted by any means.
It is always recommended to keep the auto-renewal service turned ON so that your device can’t compromise with security. If you want to cancel or change McAfee’s auto-renewal service, you have to quickly sign in to your McAfee account using the web-link http://www.mcafee.com. Here, you will get several options to change your subscription plan and auto-renewal settings at any time.
Turning Off Auto-Renewal Service
In case you want to turn off the auto-renewal service of McAfee for your product subscription, then follow these straightforward steps:
- At the start, reach the McAfee webpage using the link http://www.mcafee.com.
- After that, hit the My Account option there.
- Tap on Sign In on the Login portal and proceed.
- Now, input the required details like:
- Email address
- Account linked password
- Next, tap the Submit button and then hit the Login tab to get into your account page.
- After that, hover your mouse pointer to the My Account option. Hit the same and proceed.
- Now, choose the Auto-renewal Settings tab.
- Next, review your McAfee instructions display and on-screen directions. The screen will show you the status; whether the auto-renewal option is turned ON or not.
Note: If you have more than one product subscription on your device, you can check the status of every subscription on your screen.
If your want to disable auto-renewal for one of the products, then you need to follow these guidelines:
- Get started, turn the product’s auto-renewal service off by hitting the On/Off switch. It will start appearing grey in color.
Note: You can also select to renew your subscription plan manually once you get the reminder email.
- Now, review the available options. In case you like to turn off the auto-renewal feature, then hit the Turn Off button.
Note: The screen will appear for specific users based on their respective locations.
- Now, confirm the choice by hitting the Yes option.
- Once you finish the above steps, the auto-renewal service will be turned off automatically. Now, you won’t be charged once your subscription plan ends.
Note: You can easily turn ON your auto-renewal service back at any time if you change your mind in the future.
Turning ON Auto-Renewal Service
If you want to turn On your Auto-renewal service of McAfee on your device, then follow these guidelines:
- Firstly, browse the McAfee webpage using the link mcafee.com.
- After that, hit the tab “My Account.”
- Now, press the Sign In option there.
- Enter your registered mail ID and secure password.
- Hit the Login tab there.
- Hover your mouse to the My Account option and then choose the Auto-Renewal Settings option.
- Next, review your McAfee on-screen details. The respective page will show you whether the auto-renewal service is activated or not.
Note: If you have multiple McAfee subscription accounts, you can easily check each one’s status using the Auto-renewal product page.
- Now, review the auto-renewal policy page, and once you agree to the terms and conditions of McAfee, then hit the “I Agree” tab there.
- You might be requested to confirm your billing and user details like username and password. Do the same and hit the Accept option there.
- Congrats! Auto-renewal service is turned ON successfully. The subscription will be automatically renewed once the subscription ends to provide you seamless and uninterrupted service.
Note: You can also opt the Total Protection and LiveSafe products of McAfee with auto-renewal features. You will also get McAfee VPN additionally, which provides a private and encrypted web browsing experience in these products. It helps you to protect your online activities and data from cyber threats.
Auto-renewal service is a very important and useful service that ensures the users avail uninterrupted service. It automatically renews your subscription plans once it gets expired, but sometimes users want to deactivate or cancel the service just because of privacy to their account and credit cards. You can easily disable or enable auto-renewal features using the Auto-renewal settings located inside the My Account section.