Webroot is one of the most famous Antiviruses that can protect your PC against phishing, identity theft, harmful viruses, and several digital dangers. You can access the benefits of Webroot SecureAnywhere by creating an account for Webroot Login. After signing in to the Webroot Login Account, you will be able to access all of its advantages. It takes comparatively less time to scan your whole computer than various other Antivirus available in the market. In order to install Webroot SecureAnywhere on your computer, you need to follow some steps, and similarly, some steps must be followed in order to uninstall or remove Webroot from your computer. In this article, we have discussed some steps that will help us in uninstalling Webroot from Windows 10.
In order to uninstall Webroot from Windows 10, you need to follow these steps.
1. Click on the Windows icon or Start button.
2. Now, type “appwiz.cpl” in the search field. Do not forget to remove the quotes while typing in the search field.
3. Now, you will see “appwiz.cpl” as a control panel item. Click on it.
4. After this, from the line items, choose Webroot SecureAnywhere and click on uninstall.
5. Now, you will see a pop-up asking for your confirmation regarding the un-installation of Webroot SecureAnywhere. You need to click on Yes.
6. After confirming the un-installation of the Webroot SecureAnywhere, you will see a Webroot Window asking for entering the CAPTCHA code appearing in front of you. You need to enter the correct characters in the typing box and click on Continue.
7. Next, you will see a pop-up, which is Optional for you. It will ask you to select the reason for removing Webroot from your computer in order to improve Webroot in the areas where it is lacking. You can provide extra comments as well if you have something to share with the developers of Webroot, so that they can make some necessary changes.
8. Now, in the final step, get back to the uninstall page and click on the refresh button.
9. After clicking on the refresh button, You will successfully remove or uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere from your computer.
The above-listed steps will allow you to uninstall or remove Webroot from your computer.
In the end, I would like to add that the Antivirus software is very important as they play a crucial role in keeping your computer safe from various digital threats. However, due to a number of reasons, it may be needed to uninstall the antivirus software from your computer. The un-installation of an antivirus software is also very important. I hope you found some simple steps above to uninstall or remove Webroot SecureAnywhere useful.