One of the main reasons responsible for the popularity and success of Netflix is the amazing advanced features that it offers to its users. And along with this, it has crossed the region and the language barrier to deliver the best content to its users worldwide. It has always provided its users with the best viewing experience. And now, to boost your experience more than ever, you can customize the Netflix subtitles as per your preferences. According to many Netflix users, they don’t like how subtitles appear natively on their screen. And fortunately, there is a way to customize them. There are millions of people who use this excellent streaming platform, and at this level, the company has managed pretty well to keep up with its reputation. So, now getting back to the main point, do you also want to customize the subtitles on Netflix?
Do you also want to know how you can do that? If yes, then, this report will guide you regarding this topic. Here, in this article, we have provided the procedure that you can apply to customize the subtitles on Netflix for a better viewing experience. So, go on and keep reading the article to know more.
The Procedure to Customise Netflix Subtitles for the Best Streaming Experience
If you want to customize the Netflix subtitles, but don’t know the way to do so, then follow the below-mentioned steps. The steps are easy to go through that anyone can follow. So, here’s what you need to do to customize Netflix subtitles:
- To start with this procedure, open the Netflix app on your device and go to the Profile icon.
- After this, select the option of “Account’ from the drop-down menu. And then, under the “Profiles and Parental Controls” option, you will need to choose the profile for which you are going to customize the subtitles.
- And now, click on the “Change” option that you will see placed next to the Subtitle Appearance option.
- A new window will open on your screen where you can preview the changes that you will make.
- Here, you can change the font by clicking on the drop-down menu under the option of “Fonts”.
- To select the color of the subtitle, you will need to click on the Colour Selector tool. And from here, you can choose any color as per your choice.
- You can also add a drop shadow to your subtitle by using the “Shadow” option. Here, you can try different options of the shadow for your subtitles.
- If you want to add a background to your subtitle window, you can use the Window color option for that.
- Most importantly, to change the subtitle language, click on the subtitle icon that you will find at the bottom of your screen.
So, now, with this, you know how you can customize the subtitles on Netflix to have the best viewing experience. This is the easiest method to enhance your experience. Go now and try out these steps. And to get more information like this, please stay connected to us and take a tour of our website.
Alessia Martine is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet, and new media. She writes for Microsoft products at office.com/setup.