A new action-shooter video game has arrived in the market. The game is developed by Relentless Studios. The game contains almost ten characters from which the gamers are allowed to choose only one. Each character has different abilities and upgrades. Furthermore, the game also grants the users to join a team, and at any point, they can also leave them for a more superior team.
The gamers across the world are busy in exploring the alienated world of Crucible. Besides, the game has three modes such as Alpha, Harvester Command, and Heart of the Hive. Despite having ten characters, most of the gamers are keen to play as Bugg. Although several out of them have started playing as Bugg, few ones didn’t know about the process of choosing Bugg. In the following blog, we are going to feed the gamers about the ways to select Bugg as the main character.
Play as Bugg in Crucible
Although the game is quite fresh and gamers are still exploring it, they need to know about Bugg before choosing him as the main character. In Crucible, Bugg plays an offensive role and is mainly used to pressure down the opposite team. Bugg’s abilities emerge in the Heart of the Hive, and gamers who are willing to use him must test his abilities in this mode. Although, the story of the game about Bugg is that originally, he is a robot who was created by Botani Mark One to work for them but later on, he was forced to become a fighter.
Bugg has various attacks that can thrash out the players of the opponent team in one shot. One of the most popular moves of Bug is Arcing Shots that tend to shoot 15 rounds in continuation without reloading. However, the standard gun of Bugg known as Sprayer is considered a weak weapon when it comes to aiming. So, it is highly suggested to the players that they need to put the aim a little bit higher than the target while using Sprayer to shoot. Alongside, another prominent attack of Bugg is Seed Pods; these are electrolyte seeds of the plants to inflict damage to the enemies. The gamers need to tap the right-click on their mouse to plant the Seed Pods near their enemies. The players can create a defensive wall through Seed Pods while facing danger.
Although Bugg has various abilities, below we have discussed his five-best ability. The gamers need to use them wisely to mark the victory in the game.
- Sprayer: This is the standard gun of Bugg that helps him to inflict damage to his enemies alongside executing the Seed Pods.
- Thruster: This is a compact jetpack that helps the Bugg to fly in every direction.
- Shield Burst: It is a protective shield that helps Bugg and his team to overcome endangerment.
- Seed Pod: It is another lethal attack of Bugg that can execute seeds beneath the enemies to inflict damage to them through the electric charge present in the seeds.
- Crop Dust: It’s a potent attack that possesses a poisonous gas that can kill or slow the enemies.
The gamers need to be aware of the fact that Bugg is short of the legs. Thus, the game’s divine power has provided him with an ability to fly in any direction known as Thruster. The gamers can start flying the Bugg whenever they want him; they need to press the Shift button alongside an arrow key to point the direction of moving. Alongside, the gamers can also execute a powerful grenade attack of Bugg through a gentle press on the E button on the keyboard. The attack is known as Crop Dust and presses the Zero key on the keyboard for surrounding yourself along with your team through Seed Pods.
Upgrades of Bugg
- Realigned Gyro: This upgrade can increase the speed of Bugg’s movement from 4.5 m to 5.5 m per second. It is highly recommended to the gamers to upgrade Realigned Gyro of the Bugg immediately.
- High pH Mixture: This upgrade prevents the gun of Bugg; Sprayer up to 20% from getting damage. It is highly suggested to the gamers to upgrade the High pH Mixture of the Bugg.
- Booming Blossoms: This upgrade will help the gamers to activate the Seed Pods automatically. This is one of the best upgrades as it allows gamers to secretly and instantly kill their enemies.
- No-Weed Pesticide: This upgrade helps the Crop Dust attack more powerful.
- High-Grade Bio-Fuel: This upgrade will increase the speed of thrusters.
- Early Boomer: The gamers can set the watering of Seed Pods to automatic.
- Daisy Chain: This upgrade will grant the games an option to aim the attack of Seed Pods on one specific location or target.
The gamers who would like to play Crucible can obtain its experience on PC.
Sam John is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.