If you are attempting to log in to a few Microsoft Services like Outlook or MS 365, then you may end up facing an unexpected error that will stop you from accessing the account. Maybe it occurs when you attempt to login using an alias rather than the name of the account or you forgot the MS account name. If you are facing an error stating that the MS account does not exist, then there are several methods to solve it. Here is how it can be done:
Check the Name of Account
- Firstly, you have to check the spelling of your account name twice.
- If the spelling is typed correctly, then check your email ID or password.
- After that, don’t forget to check your email ID domain.
- Now, attempt to sign in via the previous email ID or contact number, whether they were modified.
Locate the Name of Account from the Xbox or Windows 10 PC
- Go to the Windows menu and select the Settings option.
- Thereafter, reach the Accounts option then select the ‘Email and accounts’ option.
- Then look at the MS accounts names beneath the ‘Email and accounts’ option.
- Another way should be launching any Office 2019 or 2016 application and make a new doc.
- Reach the upper left side wherever it says File and choose the Account option.
- Now, you should view the MS account name beneath the section of ‘User information’ or Product information.
- Finally, log in to the email ID connected with the MS account.
- Look at the older emails via Microsoft.
- Now, the earlier emails via MS will appear in the account name.
Check the Account Type
The users intended to check the account type can do the same through the below-written guidelines. If you have already tried this solution, then proceed further to the next fix.
- The account that was given by the school or workplace may not have an MS account connected with it.
- Users can utilize these accounts for logging in more than one service.
- School or work accounts, though, can’t be utilized to link to the different MS services like Xbox.
- Later, the Xbox Gamertag users should not be used to log in to the MS account.
- Now, the only valid process to log in is via email ID, a phone number, or Skype ID register to the account.