Sharing screen with someone else was real trouble for many people because it was used to only happen with screen recording applications. Now Skype can also use the remote control or screen sharing in the Android and iOS devices. It’s a great feature because while video calling or in any meeting conversation, this type of feature is way too helpful to represent the documents. If you are working from home and having group discussions or meetings, so this screen sharing feature will make a lot of things easy for others to understand.
How to Share your Android Screen from Skype
Launch the application, but remember that you need to use the latest version of Skype because, in the latest version, you will have this feature. Before using this screen sharing feature, you need to give permission to the app for video and audio recording compatibilities.
- Go on the conversation, and for sharing the screen, you need to tap on the video call button.
- After your call accepted, tap on the three dots located on the below right side corner.
- Look on the “Screen Sharing” option and click on that.
- In your Android, it will ask for your permission in the Skype application. Press on the “Start Now” button.
- If you don’t want to ask the same question, then you can press on the box of “Don’t show again.”
- Your device’s screen sharing will start. After that, you can minimize the application or switch the application to show the active display of your device.
- To stop the process after using the screen sharing, you need to go back to the Skype app, and there you will see “Stop screen sharing” to stop the sharing screen.
How to Share Screen in Your iPhone Device Using Skype
In the iPhone, the procedure will be quite different from the android devices. This feature is available in iOS after version 11. iPhone and iPad both devices are compatible, and in the conversation section of Skype, you need to tap on the “Video Calling” option.
- Tap on the “three dots” on the “Below Right Corner” side.
- Select the “Screen Sharing” option.
- After doing it, you will see the overlay of the tap of screen recording that will ask for the broadcast for which application. You need to choose Skype to use the screen-sharing and tap on the “Start Broadcasting.”
- In the above side of the display, you will see a red color of the bar, which represents that your device’s display is getting broadcasted. You can open any application during this.
- After completing it, you need to again open the Skype application and press on the “Stop Sharing” display to stop sharing.
By following these tips, you will be able to begin and close the process of screen sharing. Well, it does not take much time to understand the whole procedure, although it’s all available in the Skype app. If you are using the latest version of the app, then it will be available on your device.