Stadia is one of the best services for game streaming given by Google. It offers you the newest games on your preferred gaming device like Phone, PC, or Chromecast Ultra. For Stadia, you don’t require high-level PC or any special hardware because of its compatibility with any third-party controllers. It gives you the best gaming experience with a lot of methods to play. So, if you would like to configure the Google Stadia Controller, then here are the instructions given below.
Link Stadia Controller to Wi-Fi
- First of all, you have to open the Stadia application on the matchable tablet or phone.
- After that, press the button of Stadia on the controller till the controller vibrates.
- You should select the controller button on the top right-hand side of the application of Stadia.
- In the case of the pop-up, turn on the location access, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi.
- You have to wait for the application to locate the controller then choose it over the list.
- Then wait for the controller to vibrate then select the Yes option in the application of Stadia.
- You should select the Continue button to specify you should read the statement of microphone privacy.
- Select if or not to usage data and share diagnostic.
- Go to the ‘Connect to (your Wi-Fi network name).
- Input the network password and select the Connect.
- You have to wait for the controller to link.
- Navigate to the Next once pop-up, select the Done.
- Now the controller is linked to Wi-Fi. You should begin to configure the Stadia with the Chromecast quickly, whether you have the Chromecast linked and should view the pop-up or proceed reading for additional specific steps.
Link Stadia Controller to Chromecast Ultra
- You should connect the Chromecast Ultra and move to the TV to the suitable HDMI input.
- Don’t forget to Chromecast Ultra to linked to the similar Wi-Fi connection as the Stadia controller.
- You should press down the button of Stadia on the controller once you feel the controller vibrates, showing that it has a switch on.
- Then check the TV for a Stadia linking code.
- Now, input the code via the controller of Stadia.
- Get back to the application of Stadia on the table or mobile and select the ‘avatar’ in the top right-hand side of the screen.
- You should choose the Chromecast you have linked the controller also.
- If pop-up, choose the account of Google that you use with Stadia then select the Connect button.
- Now, you have to wait to complete the process then select the Done button.
Configure and Use Stadia Controller with Phone or PC
- Firstly, connect the USB A to C, or USB C to C cord into the PC then link the other side to the Stadia controller.
- Go to the ‘Stadia.com’ using Chrome and log in to the account of Stadia.
- You should begin playing the game of choice with your Stadia controller.
Connect Stadia Controller to Pixel Mobile via Stadia application
- Firstly, link the Stadia controller to the Pixel 2 to 3 or 4 mobiles via a USB-C cord.
- After that, open the application of Stadia on the phone.
- Now, begin playing your desired game using the controller of Stadia.
Chloe Decker is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton products at norton.com/setup.