Apple recently launched a modern device which is not only SIM-free but holds several latest features as well. Despite being a SIM-free device, it has features like SIM-free telephone service, video player, music player, and internet connectivity.
iPhone has a Control Centre on the top of the device that offers multiple handy features like an LED flash. The flashlight is useful in many ways, and here we will show how you can use it effectively.
- How to Switch Flashlight in Control Center
- How to Enable Flashlight in the Notification
- How to Switch Off Flashlight
1) How to Switch Flashlight in Control Center
Here are the steps on how to switch Flashlight in Control Center:-
- To access the iPhone Control Centre, swipe down the notification panel.
- Every user has a different layout according to their use, so find a Flashlight icon from the layout on the screen.
- Hit on the Flashlight icon.
- Now, your iPhone Flashlight will be turned on, and you can use it wherever you want.
If you are using the older device, then:
- Swipe up the Notification Centre from the bottom of your device.
- Here you can see a Flashlight icon on the layout.
Now you can use your Flashlight where you want to point and light up.
2) How to enable Flashlight in the notification
Here are the steps on how to enable Flashlight in the notification:-
- Launch the setting application on iPhone.
- Scroll down and find Accessibility.
- Tap on Accessibility.
- Hit Audio or Visual option shown in the Hearing option.
- Here you can find a LED Flash alert and a switch near the icon, flip the switch to turn on, and it should be shown as a green colour.
- After turn on the switch, you are introduced with a supplemental option that known as Flash or Silent.
- The Flashlight feature also works while you receive any notification like message and call etc.
3) How to switch Off Flashlight
Here are the steps on how to switch Off Flashlight:-
- To Off the Flashlight of iPhone, visit Control Centre.
- Swipe down the notification panel from upright to down.
- Hit the Flashlight icon that appears on the Control Centre layout.
- If you want to switch on the Flashlight quickly, you can directly access when your iPhone lock but your device is active.
- Click the lock button, swipe up or down according to your device version, and tap on the Flashlight icon.
Alessia Martine is from Ohio USA. Before he started writing blogs he went through various occupations such as teaching, programming and travelling. But his favorite job is writing blogs for antivirus technology for McAfee.com/Activate.