Do you want to add music to your iPod touch? Well, there are multiple ways to do so. All of the methods are mentioned stepwise in this article. Read on and learn how to upload music to your iPod touch.
Using the iTunes store application
- Firstly, start the iTunes Store application.
- Then, ensure that you should be connected to the net whenever downloading the song.
- Next, tap on Search. It will have the symbol of a magnifying glass. And shall be present towards the end at the right-hand side of the display.
- Note: You need to do this if you are looking for any particular music, artist, or else genre.
- After that, press on the ‘Search’ area. It shall be towards the upper portion of the display.
- Then, write the heading, or the name of the artist in the given area.
- Next, press on the result that you were searching for.
- After that, press on Music. It will have the symbol of a musical note and shall be placed towards the end at the left-hand side of the display.
- Note: You need to do this to search for music, or any specific albums, artists, etc. on the iTunes Store.
- Then, click on the price.
- After that, press on Buy Song or else Buy Album. This option shall be displayed in the same area near the price option. Pressing it gives confirmation for buying. The song that you bought shall start downloading to your iPod Touch.
- Note: You shall get the bought songs in the songs application below the Download Music tab in the Library.
The method of using iTunes for desktop
- Firstly, start iTunes.
- After that, connect your iPod Touch the PC. With the help of iPod cable, connect one side of USB into the PC and the other side into the iPod charging port.
- Next, press the media pull-down menu.
- Then, press on the Music button. It shall be on top of the menu itself.
- After that, press on the Library button. In the ‘Library’ part, there will be given options.
- Recently Added
- Move songs to the iPod. Press and move music or an album from the library towards the right-hand section of the window to the iPod’s symbol.
- Note that a blue rectangle shall enclose the symbol of the iPod.
- You can also choose multiple items.
- Put the song on iPod.
- Give some time for the song to complete uploading. After it is over, you need to disconnect the iPod Touch from the device.
- Note: You shall get the song in the iPod’s song application, below the Downloaded song tab in the Library.
Howdy, I’m Lily Johnsol. I’m a software engineer living in Manhattan, New York. I am a fan of technology, photography, and design. I’m also interested in music and blogging. You can visit my website office.com/setup.