iCloud is an excellent platform used to access your files, contacts, documents, photos, and videos, etc. But do you know how to access it? Here are the steps to access your iCloud account on different platforms.
Access iCloud on Web
Here is the process of accessing iCloud on the web. Follow the instructions carefully.
• First, you will have to open the iCloud website in your preferred browser.
• After that, you can input your Apple ID.
• Then type your Apple ID’s password.
• Thereafter tap the arrow icon which is under the password section.
• Now, you can access your files, but you can only sync files and data that are stored on iCloud.
• After that, tap Photos.
• Now, select iCloud Drive. This action will help you with uploading and downloading files.
• Thereafter you can select Contacts.
• Choose Calendar and highlights the dates of events and appointments.
• Now, select Find My iPhone. This feature will help you to detect your location. The location given is tracked through iCloud.
Synchronizing with iCloud on iPhone or iPad
Here is the process of synchronizing with iCloud on the iPhone or iPad. Follow the instructions carefully.
• First, you will have to go to Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
• After that, select your Apple ID and login first.
• Then you can choose iCloud.
• Now, select the kind of data that you wish to store on iCloud.
• Thereafter click on Photos.
• Enable iCloud Photo Library to upload and save pictures to iCloud from your camera roll automatically.
• Then you can enable My Photo Stream to upload latest photos to iCloud when you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
• Now, enable the iCloud Photo Sharing.
• After that, click on iCloud.
• move down and select Keychain
• Now, swipe the toggle of “iCloud Keychain” button.
• Then click on iCloud.
• Thereafter go down and click on “Find My Phone.”
• After that, swipe the toggle of “Find My Phone” to the “On” position.
• Now, Select iCloud.
• Then go down and click on iCloud Backup.
• Now, swipe the toggle of “iCloud Backup” to the “On” position.
• Thereafter choose iCloud.
• Move down and tap “iCloud Drive.”
• Swipe the toggle of “iCloud Drive” to the “On” position.
Synchronize iCloud on MacBook
Here is the process of synchronizing iCloud on MacBook. Follow the instructions carefully.
• First, you will have to select the Apple menu.
• After that, tap System Preferences.
• Tap iCloud.
• Tick the box next to “iCloud Drive.”
• Now, choose the kind of data you want to sync with iCloud.
Lily Johnsol is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Emma has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.