The Microsoft Launcher for Android lets users change multiple numbers of theme settings. Well, on Android device, the Microsoft launcher application used pre-explained modification in settings for accent colors and different themes, and blur effect for the background of the home screen. However, it also provides an option that one can easily adjust these settings to create the experience of the users a amazing and bit of personal. Therefore, in this guide, we will provide the steps to change the Microsoft Launcher users experience using various theme modes by implementing blur effects as well as choosing the desired accent color from numerous available option.
Underneath are some steps which guide you for changing themes, adjusting blur effect, and adjust accent color on Microsoft Launcher. The steps are mentioned below, but before you start with the process, we suggest you follow the steps in the way it appears in this blog, it will save your time and avoid various unwanted bugs and glitches. Here we mentioned all the three solutions in detailed.
Steps to Change Themes on Microsoft Launcher App
The Microsoft Launcher appears with three diverse themes to simply personalize users experience, and one can choose the one which you want by following these simple steps, which are as follows:
- Click on the ‘Microsoft Launcher’ option to launch the settings of Microsoft Launcher.
- Alternatively, long press the ‘Home Screen’ and click on the ‘Launcher Settings’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Personalization’ tab.
- Hit the ‘Theme’ tab.
- Now, from the drop-down menu list choose and apply the ‘Theme’ just to choose the color of the theme which you want to use, such as:
In case, if any user is selecting the ‘Transparent Theme’ option, then they use the ‘Opacity’ slider to manage the intensity of the opacity. After completing the process, check the theme mode you have recently chosen without even restarting the Android phone.
Steps to Change Blur Effect on Microsoft Launcher
One can use various blur levels to the background on the screen just to create text, icons, and widgets more clear, follow the steps:
- Launch the ‘Microsoft Launcher Settings’ by clicking on the Microsoft Launcher.
- Press the ‘Personalization’ option.
- Click on the ‘Theme’ tab.
- After that, using the ‘Blur’ slider to enable the blur effect in the feeding page.
- If any user wants to use the Blur effects to the whole screen, enable the ‘Apply blur effect to all screen toggle button from white to green.
Once done, the background of your home screen should now display blurry although it depends on the intensity which you have chosen while setting the blur effects.
Steps to Adjust Accent Color on the Microsoft Launcher
With the capability to choose several themes, it is possible to use an accent color just to make the Microsoft Launcher app experience little bit personal for users. For doing this, follow the steps which are as follows:
- Long press the ‘Home Screen’ tab and hit the ‘Launcher Settings’ tab to open it on the screen.
- Click on the ‘Personalization’ option.
- Press the ‘Theme’ option.
- Then, choose and click on the ‘Accent Color’ by scrolling down the setting page.
- After that, select a color that you wish to utilize on the ‘Microsoft Launcher’ app.
- Click on the ‘Done’ tab to continue the process.
- If any user wishes to apply any color in the headers, enable the ‘Apply Accent Color to Headers’ toggle button.
Once completing the above-mentioned steps, check that headers and Microsoft Launcher icon appears in a different accent or not.
Jessica Davis is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, She has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
Source: Microsoft Launcher