In case the users has saved several accounts passwords in their default browser, then it will be difficult when they wish to change their password. In case the users remove the password from their default browser, then they should not worry regarding the safety of their account password. Go through the steps to remove a saved password according to the users’ default browser.
On Google Chrome
- Press the “Three Lines” option. The user will get this option in the right0-hand side of the display.
- Choose the “Settings” application. It is located at the end of the Page.
- Press the “Show Advanced Settings” URL. It is located at the end of the “Settings” page.
- Tap the “Manage password” URL. The user will find this URL in the “Password and forms” column.
- Search the password the users wish to remove. With the help of the search box located at the upper side of the desktop, the user can search for a particular password on their default browser. Press the “X” option which will come on the screen to delete the saved password.
- Remove the entire accounts passwords. In case the users wish to delete the password of the entire account then they can do so by going back to the “Settings” page after that, press “Clear browsing data” option located in the “Privacy” column. Go through the “Passwords” section and choose “The beginning of time” button located at the upper column of the desktop. Press the “Clear browsing data” button to remove the entire accounts saved password from the default browser.
On Internet Explorer
- Unlock the Internet Options” desktop. The user will get this option in the “Tools” page or press the “Gear” symbol located in the right-hand column of the display. In case the users still not view the menu page, click the “Alternative” key on the keyboard. Choose the “Internet Options” button located on the page.
- Search the “Browsing history” column. The user will get this in the “General” button. Press the “Delete” option.
- Go through the “Password” and “Cookies” buttons. This contains the entire account saved passwords and also other details which will be removed. Press “Delete” button to remove the sign in details such as email ID and a protected password.
On Mozilla Firefox
- Press the “Three Lines” symbol. It is located in the right-hand column of the screen.
- Choose the “Options” button.
- Tap the “Security” page.
- Go to the “Password Manager” option. Press the “Saved Passwords” button located on the right-hand column in the screen.
- Choose a “Password” that the users wish to remove. With the help of the search column located at the upper side of the desktop to search for a particular account password.
- Delete a particular password. Press on the password the users wish to remove from their default browser after that, press “remove” option located at the end of the display.
- Delete the entire accounts passwords. In case the users wish to delete the entire account password from their default browser, then press the “Remove All” button located at the end of the desktop. A confirmation page gets open on the screen in case the users wish to delete the entire password, Press “Yes” button.
Olivia Jones is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats.Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.